If you don't know where you are going, you are certain to end up somewhere else.
Strategic planning is used by organisations to set priorities, focus energy and resources, strengthen operations, ensure that employees and other stakeholders are working toward common goals, establish agreement around intended outcomes/results, and assess and adjust the organisation’s direction in response to a changing environment.
Lall Ondhia strategic planning services are able to:
- Agree on long-term strategic goals both personally and for the business
- Identify where you are now
- Work ON the business so that you can spend less time working IN it
- Identify the blocks in the strategy
- Agree on an operational strategy to overcome the blocks and meet those goals
- Develop business growth systems
- Grow a great team of people
- Monitor your results against those goals
- Manage the money in your business
- Develop an exit strategy.
The result is an agreed ACTION PLAN.