Business Support Sessions
Who do you turn to for business support?
Lall Ondhia offers a series of business support sessions that will help you develop your business.
During the sessions, we will listen to your suggestions and provide ideas as well as constructive feedback. We are able to discuss anything about your business during the session, be it cost saving strategies, business growth ideas or review of management accounts.
Business Support Sessions can be monthly, quarterly or six monthly.
They are ideal for:
- Business owners that have little other support
- Employees come to you with their problems but whom do you go to?
- Those needing a fresh pair of eyes to suggest new ideas and help develop existing ideas
- Helping you focus on working ON your business, not IN the business
- Anyone who needs to set time aside to focus on key business issues.
The sessions can be used to cover any or all of the following:
- Review of management accounts and information
- Business strategy
- Comparison of where you are in relation to goals
- Business growth and marketing ideas
- Employee issues
- Cost saving strategies
- Tax saving ideas and queries.
An agreed action plan is formulated from each session that we produce for review of progress at the next business support session.
Please contact us if you need further advice, have any questions about our services, or would like a free consultation or a fixed quote.