Do you know what your business is worth?
You may have a general idea of your company’s worth but there is so much more to business valuations than just relying on total asset value and company bank account balances.
With Lall Ondhia’s business valuations service, you can achieve a broader and deeper understanding of your company’s value and obtain stronger bargaining power during mergers or acquisitions.
Business Valuations is a process and a set of procedures used to estimate the economic value of an owner’s interest in a business.
Valuations are used by financial market participants to determine the price they are willing to pay or receive to effect the sale of a business.
There are three main approaches to valuing a business, asset-based, cash flow based and an analysis of comparable companies.
Valuations can be required for:
- Monitoring how the business is performing against goals
- Taxation and negotiating with the tax authorities
- Business sales and purchases
- Business mergers
- Divorce proceedings and matrimonial disputes
- Raising finance
- Company buyback of shares
- Tax planning
- Financial reporting requirements
- Shareholder/partner disputes
- Pension and exit planning.
We can provide business valuation services for unincorporated entities and shares in unquoted companies based in the UK including assistance with dispute resolution and litigation.