Company formation requires a few factors to consider before you set up your company with Companies House. We are able to assist you with company formations for:
- An off the shelf ready made company
- A tailor-made company
- Limited Liability Partnership
- PLC formation
For urgent requests, we can also arrange same day formations.
To check the availability of a Limited Company name, you can use the Companies House Information Service. Type in the name you want, select the option for “Company Name Availability Search” and see if it comes up in the list.
Our Company formation packages can include:
- Advice on the pros and cons of incorporation in your own situation
- Appointment of directors
- Appointment of company secretary
- The issue of subscriber shares
- Registered office services
- Completion of all necessary minutes and resolutions
- Assistance in opening a bank account
- Tax review with regard to company formation
- VAT registration
- Company registration for Corporation Tax
- Set up of Company PAYE scheme
- Bookkeeping set-up advice
- Business plans
- Assistance with raising finance.
Company formations can vary depending on the type of company you are forming such as a charity or limited company. The amount of tax you pay to HMRC will also depend on the type of company formed.