Company Secretarial Services
Do you know your responsibilities as a Company Secretary?
There are lots of time-consuming tasks that a company secretary needs to adhere to in order to remain compliant with Companies House.
We have developed a company secretarial service to free up your valuable time. By taking over routine statutory tasks, we can give you an assurance that you are complying with your obligations – both accurately and on time.
We can help you fulfil this role and offer the following services:
- Registered office facilities
- Maintenance of statutory registers
- Submission of statutory documents
- Giving notice of General Meetings
- Drafting agendas for company meetings
- Preparing Minutes of Meetings
- Completion of share transfer forms
- Preparation of share certificates
- Carrying out company searches
- Filing of Confirmation Statement
- Acting as Company Secretary
- General Company Law advice
- Advice on the protection of minority interests.
Naturally, every company has different requirements and we are able to provide the right support for your business.
Please contact us if you need further advice, have any questions about our services, or would like a free consultation or a fixed quote.