Company Secretarial Services
Do you know your responsibilities as a Company Secretary?
There are lots of time-consuming tasks that a company secretary needs to adhere to in order to remain compliant with Companies House.
We have developed a company secretarial service to free up your valuable time. By taking over routine statutory tasks, we can give you an assurance that you are complying with your obligations – both accurately and on time.
We can help you fulfil this role and offer the following services:
- Registered office facilities
- Maintenance of statutory registers
- Submission of statutory documents
- Giving notice of General Meetings
- Drafting agendas for company meetings
- Preparing Minutes of Meetings
- Completion of share transfer forms
- Preparation of share certificates
- Carrying out company searches
- Filing of Confirmation Statement
- Acting as Company Secretary
- General Company Law advice
- Advice on the protection of minority interests.
Naturally, every company has different requirements and we are able to provide the right support for your business.