Payroll and PAYE Returns
Everything seemed fine running your own business until the day you took on your first employee and became an unpaid tax collector.
If you decide to run payroll and PAYE Returns yourself, you need to complete certain tasks to pay your employees for the first time. You can also choose when and how often to pay your employees.
Let us take the strain away from you and let you get on with running and growing the business. Payroll is complicated and has to be done on time and you as the employer are responsible for the mistakes.
We run payrolls on time and can provide a tailor-made service for your business including:
- Employee payslips
- Monthly summaries
- Departmental reports
- Dealing with leavers and starters
- Provision of analysis of staff costs
- Real Time Information (RTI) PAYE returns for the Revenue
- Assistance with automated payment set-up to your employees
- CIS returns completed by us.
You will never have to worry about calculating statutory sick pay, maternity pay or dealing with student loan deductions ever again.
At year-end we are able to:
- File employee summary P60s
- P11D and P9D benefit and expenses returns.
Related tax planning advice
Beyond the payroll compliance service, we offer comprehensive advice on all employment tax issues including:
- Tax efficient remuneration strategies
- Planning for retirement
- Termination payments
- Inducement payments
- Company car and van strategies
- Benefits planning.
Naturally, every company has different requirements and we are able to provide the right support for your business.