Need help with your Tax Return or want to pay less tax?
Our specialist Personal Tax Team helps clients identify personal tax opportunities and avoid potential pitfalls.
We can recommend ways to mitigate your liability to income, capital gains, inheritance tax and help you establish appropriate structures to safeguard and maintain your wealth.
We have extensive experience dealing with HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) and can assist with compliance matters and tax investigations.
Our hands-on approach to our clients’ affairs and by an understanding of the day-to-day issues that they face, we are able to provide unrivalled expertise.
We assist individuals, their families and their businesses to ensure that their tax affairs up-to-date, and we deal with ongoing compliance issues and provide bespoke tax advice as required.
Our tax advisory and compliance services include:
- Preparation and submission of tax returns.
- Registering an individual’s UK arrival or departure with HMRC.
- Detailed advice for non-domiciled individuals, including how to make tax-efficient remittances to the UK.
- Advice on how to structure wealth tax efficiently and how to disclose transactions to HMRC.
- Dealing with HMRC tax investigations and enquiries.
- Preparation and filing Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings (ATED) returns.
- Assistance with international tax agreements, including the UK/Swiss Tax Co-operation Agreement.