Who said Tax doesn't have to be taxing?
Your Self Assessment is a standard tax return form.
As a business owner, you’ll need to send a report of your annual earnings to HMRC.
Your Self-Assessment tax return should also include the sources of your earnings.
Self-Assessment is an individual’s responsibility to work out how much tax you have to pay.
Tax Returns has to be completed for:
- Individuals and sole traders
- Limited Companies.
The self-assessment regime is full of penalties and HMRC enquiry powers are extensive. It’s important that:
- Returns are correctly completed
- They are filed on time
- All backup records are retained for the appropriate period of time.
As well as the completion of your return we can assist with:
- Advice on your tax liabilities
- Negotiating with the Collector if necessary
- Identifying suitable tax planning opportunities
- Completing all the necessary tax computations
- Dealing with all correspondence from HMRC, taking the worry away from you.