Let us fight your corner and maximise your chances of beating the Taxman!
Our extensive experience and expertise in handling tax disputes has helped many businesses minimise the stress, disruption and the costs involved in resolving a tax dispute.
We will guide you through the process of reaching a solution with HMRC as effectively as possible.
On occasions, HMRC may ask to investigate into tax affairs of individuals or businesses and disputes can arise in all sorts of areas outside of full enquiries and investigations including:
- Employment status disputes
- Repairs v capital disputes
- Private usage adjustments
- Capital allowances – is it plant or property
- Settlements legislation – the classic husband and wife company scenario
- Valuations for tax purposes
- Is it a trading activity?
- VAT segregation of businesses to avoid registration
- Employee benefit disputes.
We have the specialist tax knowledge to assist with a wide range of tax disputes and can provide you with technical support in respect of HMRC powers, penalties and other aspects of tax disputes.
Please contact us if you need further advice, have any questions about our services, or would like a free consultation or a fixed quote.