VAT Returns getting you down?
Details of the VAT you charge customers and pay HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) are provided using the VAT return. UK VAT-registered businesses must complete VAT returns and pay any VAT due to HMRC.
Compliance with VAT can be complex and investigations by the VATman can be extremely intense which is all the more important that your VAT returns are completed correctly.
There are three methods we can use to assist in the completion of VAT returns:
- Let us do your bookkeeping and we complete the return from there
- Give us your books and we’ll complete the return for you
- Provide training on how to complete your return.
We are able to complete VAT returns in time to ensure you avoid any penalties.
In addition, we are able to assist with:
- Applying for VAT registration
- Advice on the VAT schemes suitable to your business
- VAT planning
- Dealing with any disputes that arise with Customs
- Attendance at VAT inspections.